An opportunity exists for an experienced ERP Project Manager to join Lynas Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
This role provides technical project management and functional support in the areas of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, system testing and development, security access, and end user training. Also include designs, develops, test, deploy, and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the ERP systems primarily Pronto.
- Assists in developing procedures to ensure integrity of ERP system and databases from business requirement and closely work with the supplier to deliver the requirement.
- Assists in ensuring that external/internal regulations and policies governing data management are met, including regulations concerning security, audit and privacy;
- Thoroughly understands ERP subsystem in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels across the institution;
- Works as a system analyst with key personnel to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions;
- Maintains liaisons with business stakeholder, technical staff, and extended support organizations for resolution of ERP issues;
- Works with end-users to analyse, design, construct and implement the; documents applications and plan cross-functional training for the key business users.
- Works with end users on all functional modules to document business needs/ requirements for upgrades and enhancements;
- Maintains confidentiality of information exposed to in the course of business regarding company data.
- Build and maintain master schedule managing day to day activities, supporting Integration, conference room pilot and executing on detailed cut over plans with large enterprise such as Manufacturing Industries.
- Requires the kind of teamwork, supervision, and personal interaction, that cannot be had in a home office situation; therefore, regular and predictable on-site attendance is a job requirement;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or a closely related field;
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of experience with ERP Project Implementation primarily with Pronto or any other major ERP platform such as SAP, Oracle, Sage and Dynamic in Manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of senior business Analyst and information technology principles;
- Experience with reporting and analytic applications from the Technical support perspective (application support, object definitions, end-user support, etc.);
- Customer service minded and solutions oriented;
- Ability to exercise substantial judgment and work with limited supervision.
- 5 years’ experience increasingly responsible experience in an information technology environment;
- 5 years’ experience in Downstream Chemical setting supporting an ERP is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in Informix Database and Data Migration.
- Business Process Improvement Analysis – Application Consulting Financial, Sales & Marketing Distribution, Asset and Facility management, manufacturing management, reporting and Human resource. Key Business Intelligence tools experience such as Power BI and Cognos.
- Experience within Account Payable Automation, Business Change Management Process and Digitalization.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends during project cut over and Go Live.
- Interprets or discusses information with others, which often involve terminology and concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provides advice and recommends actions involving complex issues;
- This position is open to all Malaysian and must be willing to work in Gebeng, Kuantan. Travel may be required to other Lynas Operating Office.
For those interested, kindly email your resume to [email protected]
Closing date 27 December 2019.