- LAMP Data
- Our Workplace
- Our Communities
- Our Customers
- Our Ethical Business Practices and Governance
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
- In 2017, both Lynas sites have been recertified to ISO9001 (Quality Management) certification.
- Lynas is Silver rated for its Corporate Responsibility Care by Ecovadis, the organization assessing sustainability of suppliers for “Together For Sustainability” a European Chemical Companies consortium including BASF, SOLVAY, BAYER, EVONIK, HENKEL, LANXESS, AKZO NOBEL, BRENNTAG, ARKEMA, CLARIANT, COVESTRO, DSM, DUPONT, EASTMAN, IFF, MERCK, SYNGENTA, WACKER.
- Lynas has a transparent product supply chain: material traceability and environmental standards.
- We are engaged with several end users and magnet makers in Life Cycle Assessment from mine to magnet including, in some instances, electrical motors, evaluating the impact on the environment of the full supply chain activity in accordance with United Nations guidelines.
- We understand technological trends in order to anticipate and support market changes driven by innovation and consumer demand.
- We regularly review our product accreditation standards.
Priorities for 2018:
- Communication of Life Cycle Assessment from mine to finished products.
- Continued review of best practice quality assurance.
- Review of customer accreditation standards.
- Ongoing review of environmental assurance from mine to market.
Find out more:
- Our Products
- What are rare earths
- How are rare earths used
- How do rare earths impact us
- Where are rare earths found
- How are rare earths mined
“Our Rare Earths are essential inputs in many future facing industries, and for manufacturers, all over the world.”